Sunday, January 24, 2010

More E-mails with Mike Porter and the Briggs

These are more of the e-mails between Mike Porter and the Briggs. Keep in mind that when he pretends to be his sister, it's him. Also, notice Mike Porter is the one who keeps stating he was home alone with Kelsey for 12 to 15 minutes. The timeline suggests 30 to 45 minutes. And Lance's attorney said at the hearing on the 8th that he was home alone with her for 45 minutes. According to the expert, the injuries could have been done to cause her death in just a few minutes.

I'd like to remind everyone that Mike Porter plead the fifth when Raye's attorney asked him questions during his deposition as Lance's attorney objected to the questions and then got tired of it and left after shaking Mike Porter's hand. If it was true, as he suggests in the e-mails, that the truth for Kelsey is what matters, why plead the fifth? Why did he not answer a single question? His and the other depositions are in my book. I'm sure you'll find them very interesting reading.

For those of you who don't know, these e-mails were obtained legally and were meant to be used as evidence at Raye Dawn's trial, but when her attorney tried to bring them up, he was shut down. It's just one more instance of how unfair Raye Dawn's trial was.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:58PM
From: John Smith truejustice101105@hotmail.com
To: shirica@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: DA
the only thing I want people to know is the truth. If anyone wants to really know what happened in those nine months – Mike knows. In my opinion, Raye Dawn will tell only up to the point where it makes her look bad, and that is pretty much everything. I know you were not telling me what to do – it is amazing that some people would use this situation for their own personal gain. The site will die out, I agree. The medical report was unbearable. I could not sleep at all last night – I prayed all night that God would allow the DA to hold RD accountable with the findings of the report. I can not imagine what she had to endure. I do not understand how any one could do that to Kelsey – and the thought of Kelsey looking at Raye DAwn and wondering why kills me. He needs to know that here is alot more to this story than whatever he has been told by Raye Dawn. The truth for Kelsey is the most important thing to me – and people need to hear it.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 00:56:42 -0600
From: “shirica howard” shirica@hotmail.com
To: trujustice101105@hotmail.com
Just so you know, you can change your identity all you want on the site but the host of the site knows who you are every time you get on there by your IP address. She lives in Meeker and she as a VERY big mouth. She knows it is you and she is telling people. Her name is Ashley Gilbreth. She used to work at Lewis and her mother in law still does. You should really think before you get on there again.
Shirica

Thursday, January 12, 2006 3:03AM
From: John Smith truejustice101105@hotmial.com
To: shirica@hotmail.com
Subject: RE:
thank you for the info Shirica..if I would have known who she was I never would have gotten on there in the first place. I think her mother-in-law is still a RAye Dawn supporter.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 18:21:12 -0600
From: “shirica howard” shirica@hotmail.com
To: truejustice101105@hotmail.com
Subject: Discouraging news
First, I want to say I think it is great that you want to help by submitting ideas to make changes in this system that was set up to protect. I think you could add a lot of insight. I am proud of you for trying to shift some of that energy to something positive. It is much healthier. With that being said, I must now add a bit of news that you may find somewhat discouraging. Please hold onto the fact that good things come to those who wait. I have news from the DA. There will not be an arrest until the week of your hearing so quit hoping it may be next week. He apparently has another trial on Tuesday he needs to focus on. He does not seem to understand the importance o this case, so I guess it is time to remind him. I am having everyone I know send him a postcard letting him know that this case WILL make or break his career. I will be urging him to get with the program and start making this case a priority. You might suggest doing the same to your supporters. Mom will be on the news at ten on channel 4 and 9 tonight.
Please do not lose your faith. I have this hope for seeing Raye in her stripes being paraded into court they way you were except I hope there are cameras in her face when they do it. I know that hope will come to light. I know it will.
Shirica

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:06PM
From: John Smith truejustice101105@hotmail.com
To: shirica@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Discouraging news
Patty would have noticed her toenail – with the bright orange paint – and if she didn’t Kelsey SURE would have pointed it out. She was so proud of her fingernails and toenails. They made her a big girl. The thing is I can’t say for sure if I would have noticed – from the second I saw her I was in panic mode. My worst nightmare had always been one of the kids in that situation. But it seems that someone else might have seen it before the ME??? I don’t know. Knowing the extent of her injuries now kills me. Kelsey had no chance no matter what me or anyone else did. THAT SELFISH BITCH!!! the news about the DA is discouraging. I guess the most discouraging thing is it is hard to believe anything that the DA says anymore. For the last month it has been next week, next week, next week. Now he has everything he said he was waiting on, the OSBI report, the ME report, and he still stalls. If anything the ME report only makes it more obvious to me that Raye DAwn is guilty. How could I have done all that in 12-15 minutes?? Why would I do ANTYHING when HONESTLY thought se was asleep? Why would I do anything to hurt her when I knew Mike would be there any second???? The thing about the DA is if he knows he is going to do it then WHAT IS HE WAITING ON??? The evidence is THERE. Why wait?? Why let her walk free?? I will believe he is going to hold her accountable when he steps up and does it. I can not fathom how hard this must be for your family. The mistakes they made with me and now their reluctance to prosecute Raye Dawn. My supporters have and will contnue to push him to follow through. He has to know that people will not stand for him allowing a person to walk free who even in HIS MIND AT THE VERY LEAS HAS TO BE GUILTY OF FAILURE TO PROTECT AND IN MOST OTHER PEOPLE’S MIND IS GUILTY OF MURDER!!! I have written a whole page of things that I have thought about all day concerning changes that I think would have helped Kelsey by providing hard evidence that Raye DAwn was hurting Kelsey. I will type them up and send them to you, probably later tonight. I have a feeling sleep won’t come tonight either. You continue to give me strength. Thank you. If you believe that the DA will do what is right then I will try to.


January 23, 2006 12:42:06 PM CST
From: letjusticebedone@hotmail.com
To: KJBRIGGS@aol.com
Subj: Not sure if I have sent you this one or not??

Thursday, January 12, 2006 23:24:56 -0600
From: “John Smith” truejustice101105@hotmail.com
To: letjusticebedone@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Hope
I hope that any information that you recieve from the website will be confidential and not be used in ANY way to jeopardize justice for Kelsey. This CAN NOT happen. I know the IP addresses of those who post are probably available to you. But my point is, I feel your heart is in the right place regarding Kelsey. I think I knew who you are, but the fact is it doesn’t matter. I know that you may know people that are for Raye Dawn, but we all should want justice for Kelsey no matter who it involves. I hope you don’t take this e-mail the wrong way, I just wanted to make sure your intentions were completely honest and you would never exploit any of the things that were said or any of the information obtained from the board to help someone who does not deserve helping. To many people this is our life and not something that is happening to someone else. I am in no way questions your motives, I just want to make my feelings clear. God Bless.


Friday, January 13, 2006 21:02:41 -0600
From: “shirica howard” shirica@hotmail.com
To: trujustice101105@hotmail.com
Subject: Urgent
what do you know about a hand print bruise?
Shirica

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:14PM
From: John Smith truejustice101105@hotmail.com
To: shirica@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Urgent
when would this bruise have been on Kelsey?

Friday, January 13, 2006 21:23:28 -0600
From: “shirica howard” shirica@hotmail.com
To: truejustice101105@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Urgent
I am not sure. I really kind of need to talk to you because I am not sure I can tell you what I know in this email. It is just a little too bazarre. I just wondered if a hand print bruise meant anything to you at all.
Shirica

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:26PM
From: John Smith truejustice101105@hotmail.com
To: shirica@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Urgent
the only thing that I know about a hand print bruise is very very old. Before me. If it is something recent then I have no clue what you mean. If you want you can call me at 602-0877.

Friday, January 13, 2006 11:01:18 -0600
From: “shirica howard” shirica@hotmail.com
To: truejustice101105@hotmail.com
Subject: POSSIBLE GOOD NEWS
I do not mean to tease you with this next piece of information, but we have been told by OSBI that the possible reason for the stall from the DA is that he is not just looking at making ONE arrest. He is looking at making multiple arrests. Now, you know how things are said and they may or may not come to light, but that would be a nice explanation as to why they are not moving quickly. I personally would love to see more than one person arrested. Be patient. I know that is hard to do, but we have to believe that God has heard our prayer and the light has been placed in the right place.
Shirica

8 comments:

  1. Just think if the Smith Family would have went full force after the DA on Kathie Briggs for their suspicion of child abuse? She might be in [rison herself! Appalling what you can create with a mob mentality and threats against someone's job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've been told by several people that Kathie threatened the district attorney's job if he didn't charge Raye Dawn. He cares about his reputation and felt he had no choice. I guess he thought nobody would be the wiser and that a jury would never find Raye guilty. Why else would he try to offer Raye a plea at the end of her trial?

    This entire case makes one shake her head. The twists and turns and deception is never ending and now we have all of these people involved who are making up lies and repeating them as fact and it only disgraces Kelsey's memory like the nonsense they pass out on Kelsey Briggs day. It's not the truth.

    Hopefully something will be done to stop all of the lies very soon. I know we're all ready for that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say WOW. How much more information could they give to him??? Makes me sick to my stomach. KP supporters state that they were drawing him out. I say NO WAY. They were feeding him information like crazy. He was able to prepare himself for anything that came his way.

    I get sick reading those e-mails again. I would want to kill him if it was my grandchild. I am a grandma/nonni to three beautiful babies and if ANYONE hurt them or killed them I would be doing some SERIOUS time. Even my girls know this about me from the time my Lijey was born. (Elijah) I still warn anyone that takes my babies, "Don't Shake my Grandbabies".

    Wow.

    Love and Light Ms. Jody
    Always

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, Ginger. If it were my grandchild and I met with him, things would not be so friendly. I certainly wouldn't "enjoy our visit" and I can guarantee you that he would get no warm feelings from it. I'm the type of person who lets people know where they stand with me. He would know where he stood with me and it wouldn't be on my good side. I'd have a wire and I'd get him to confess. I wouldn't give him information or offer him a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try as I might I just don't get it. I have tried to put myself in their shoes and I still just can't fathom even looking at him in a court room let alone sitting somewhere with him. I believe that Mike Porter built his own defense on all the information he recieved through this family. He knew exactly how he was going to LIE just by the info he recieved. What a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ginger, I agree. He's a master manipulator. If the Briggs would just admit that he manipulated them and then end all of the hate and the lies being told then it would be much easier on everyone. I don't get why they won't admit it but would rather still go after Raye Dawn. Mike Porter knew what they were after and he knew how to use it against them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is absolutely no way that I could be civil to someone who murdered my grandchild. I would never be able to be held back from causing this person serious harm. It would take be years of prayer and work with my priest to get through a trauma like this. Let alone be "kind" in my speech. There is nothing that makes me understand this behavior.
    To this day, I could never accept anything less than them proving and convicting him of murder. It would be the ONLY way I could move forward and heal. The way things are? I couldn't stand it. I just couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me neither. I don't know if it's a possibility since he took a plea, but I'd like to see the Smiths have him brought to justice in front of a jury with the charges of murder and sexual assault. They had no say in the plea bargain and were not informed of it ahead of time. They are also victims who lost Kelsey and I'm sure if they knew what had been happening behind the scenes with the Briggs and Mike Porter they would have fought any plea deal if they had been included in the decision.

    ReplyDelete