Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Things for Kathie and Lance get gooder and gooder

Seekingpeace
Oklahoma City, OK
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#2600316 hrs ago

Judged:111
OSU_CowGirl wrote:

Well, Gee Teri I wonder why? You get your panties in a wad for no good reason and suddenly your friends with Gayla and Jody? Are you kidding me? What would Kelsey think of your behavior Teri? You are making everything about YOU when it should be about Kelsey!



i think that people are jeolous that lance and his mother have made a name for themselfs. they even had a book wrote about them. people need to leave lance alone, i heard he was going to collage and gettin his education at oscar rose collage or may already have it. he will be rich once he gets his movie deal and he can tell his story anyway he wants to. it was his daughter and he knows what really happened. idont beleave he beat up rayd dawn and i think them other women framed him because they were secreatly working for the smiths supporters and staged it. It is sad that people hate them just because they ar e making more money than them.

Seekingpeace
Oklahoma City, OK
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#2600515 hrs ago

im in awe too starla, don't you wish we could be like her?

Seekingpeace
Oklahoma City, OK
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#260138 hrs ago

you are a spitefull unchristian womom. yes someone can take that away form you. kathie can take that away. you have and you contenue to steel her thunder. never was your grandaughter. are you jeolous of her because she wanted to be famous and is famous now with money. She has become an importnat person and made something of herself. people want to touch her hiar, who wants to touch yours? not me. read the book-who really killed kesley. it will tell you every thing you need to know abaout the briggs and your daughter is mean. i was led to beleave that ashley was a real godd mother to kelsey then the book writers decided to tell the truth about who really killed kelsey. you need to smoke you home out with sage to get rid of the evel that is in you. i think you are sad your daughter is not with lance because now he will have a big house and car, he will be famous when his move comes out and you won't get non of the money and that is what you can not stand. u dont get any money and now kathie can live like gayla lived and now gayla has to be kathy.Sham on both of you, try to be christian like and maybe god mite forgive you but me and kathie and lance dont have to. does anyone know win i can get my book signed by kathie and lance briggs? i also think it would be special to get a picutre with them, i will bring my own camera? i sleep with my book on my heart and i can feel kathie through my heart, i dreamed about her last night and everything turned out for her. her and lances lives will contenue to get gooder and gooder.

6 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear that Lance has enrolled in another college after being expelled from vo-tech allegedly for too many open container charges and attending class while intoxicated--just like his open container charge that was dismissed against him from when he had the accident last July when witnesses saw him mix pills and booze before he "fell asleep" and wrecked his truck.

    I smell something rotten in Lincoln County!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! Almost as good as the comedy club! I mean gooder and gooder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a kick out of it too so I had to share. It's almost as good as Kathie and Lance going around town with their noses in the air telling people, "Don't you know who I am?" I thought it was all about Kelsey. I thought Kelsey was the star. I thought they wanted everyone to know Kelsey. If that's the case, who gives a damn about who they are? I certainly don't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to steal her thunder...yu go gerl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't read Topix Jody - so I am missing all the fun I guess. I remain hopeful that Lance gets some help to guide his life in a better direction. I am sorry to hear that they think the jury award makes them some sort of superstars. That money would make anyone be a better person? You really don't change the inner core or light of who you are without discovering and exploring your wrongdoings and asking for forgiveness for your faults. You have to want to change and money won't do that for you.
    As well - it just further illustrates that Kelsey is not the reason for wanting the award. She is a chattel in this. I continue to pray for her soul to be lifted further up above all this drama. She didn't deserve to have a grandmother who would abandon her visitation rights if she thought she was being abused. Her grandmother should have worked closely with her mother to find out who was hurting her. If she truly loved her son and Kelsey, while he was away at war (was he? I'm not sure) she would have made this a priority. Instead, she chose to create chaos with her daughter-in-law and further harmed Kelsey by making her mother her fervent adversary rather than her closest friend. Her motives were selfish. And no one can deny that prior to Kelsey's death. She got tired of being seen as a potential abuser. She should have loved Kelsey more than what others might think of her.
    It is heartbreaking. Kelsey sees it clearly, God sees it clearly.
    And it only gets better and better.
    I am glad about the book coming out now. I wasn't sure before but it has caused more thoughtful discussion. I am glad Teri is speaking out and I can't wait to hear what Ashley has to say eventually. And Mike Porter's kids. Can't wait for that. They probably loved Raye as their mom. The stability of that probably weighed higher to them than telling Raye the truth about what their father was doing to Kelsey. The truth WILL come out. At least these reporters have been honest about how they have used the Briggs story to create this mess of money making tabloid journalism. It once was for ratings. Now for book sales to line their pockets, raise their egos and buy some new furniture. And they did it all in the name of a dead child.
    Just my opinion. But I believe it. Guess I have to right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree with you more, Wendy. I pray for Lance to heal every day and for him to overcome his rage, but from stories I've heard, it seems to be a lifelong problem. Chasing his sisters around the house with an ice pick as a child and allegedly abusing a young girl before he started dating Raye and then the incidents since then tell me that it goes deeper than anyone could have imagined. He needs extensive counseling and lots of prayers. Raye said that when he kept beating on her that she suggested counseling to him but Kathie wouldn't allow it. Her words were, "Kathie threw a fit." Allegedly, he had counseling while he was in school and I'm not sure what came of that but I guess Kathie decided he'd had enough.

    I could add more, but I'll save it for the book.

    Yes, everyone has a right to their opinions. It's not right to attack someone just because they believe differently than you. It's not right to lie and make up stories just because you hate someone. These are lessons that I guess some will learn the hard way when they're exposed as the liars that they are.

    ReplyDelete